Tips to boost your sponsorship
The best place for tips and tools to help you fundraise is our Race for Life app.
If you're struggling with getting people to sponsor you, just remember that often the best way to have fun and raise sponsorship is to fundraise. We've created some fantastic new fundraising packs to help you raise money for your Race for Life event. The packs have the tools you'll need to put them on including posters, money boxes and much more.
- Quick tips pack (PDF, 713KB)
- Sweepstake poster (PDF, 280KB)
- Bake sale fundraising pack (PDF, 1,713KB)
- Kids fundraising pack (PDF, 920KB)
- Girls night fundraising pack (PDF, 1,245KB)
- Quiz fundraising pack (PDF, 1,427KB)
The easiest way for people to sponsor you is with a JustGiving page. If you prefer to raise money in person, we include a sponsorship form in your pack when you sign up, but you can download and print more if you need them.
- Race for Life sponsorship form for adults (PDF, 813KB)
- Race for Life sponsorship form for kids (PDF, 795KB)
Gift Aid it
Encourage your friends and family to Gift Aid their donation when they sponsor you. This can add at least an extra 25% to every donation at no extra cost to you or your sponsors.
Show cancer that hell hath no fury like a woman in pink
Did you know that we receive no Government funding? Or that 80p in every £1 donated goes directly to our life-saving work? Tell your supporters that every donation, big or small, can help us save more lives. Find out more about where your money goes.