10k training plans
We’ll help you take on the challenge
We're working with Kiqplan™, our training partner, to create simple six-week 10k training plans for women of all ages and fitness levels to help you show cancer that hell hath no fury like a woman in pink at your 10k Race for Life event this summer.
If you need more support with personalised tips and ideas, download the Race for Life app now.
Looking for your exclusive £4.99 Kiqplan™? It’s on its way. The Kiqplan™ 10k App features your 12 week training plan, along with daily tips, motivational articles, advice for the big day and healthy recipe ideas. Find out more.
Top tips for everyone
- Ensure your feet are well supported in the correct running shoes.
- Look the part while training with our range of merchandise.
- Make sure you don’t train on an empty stomach.
- Take your time and pace yourself when doing longer runs.
- Train with friends to help motivate each other.
- Don’t forget you need to warm up and cool down.
- Make sure you drink enough water to stay hydrated.
If you’re not sure how far 10k is, have a look at our everyday examples.