Gillette toiletries competition
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Cancer Research UK and anyone actively involved with the administration of the prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and age.
2. Subject to these terms and conditions, every person who has by the Closing Date:
a. been signed up to support a Race for Life participant;
b. completed the e-survey, the link to which is included in an email communication from Race for Life; and
c. provided a valid email address at the end of the e-survey
will be automatically entered into this prize draw.
3. Only entries received by the Promoter by the Closing Date will be entered into the prize draw.
4. Entry is limited to one per person.
5. The prize draw is open until 5pm on 30th October 2015 (“Closing Date”).
6. Invalid or late entries will not be entered into the prize draw.
7. There is one prize consisting of a Gillette Fusion Proglide carry-case, and a Gillette Venus carry-case.
8. The winner of the prize draw will be the first valid entry selected at random in the presence of an independent observer no later than 2nd November 2015.
9. The prize is subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
10. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer and/or supplier and the no warranty is given by the Promoter.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. By participating in this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the Promoter’s decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the prize draw and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or modify the prize draw or these terms and conditions for any reason in the Promoters’ reasonable discretion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or incorrect email addresses or personal details submitted and/or for entries lost, corrupted, delayed or which cannot be sent or are not received due to technical errors, network, computer hardware, system or software failures, viruses, bugs and/or interruptions of service or for any other reason beyond its control (to the fullest extent permitted by law). Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of that entry by the Promoter.
14. Third party, bulk and/or automated applications shall not be accepted and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if it reasonably believes there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or a winner’s conduct is contrary to these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
15. Incomplete or corrupt entries or those not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
16. The winner will be notified within seven days of the draw by email.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner if it is not claimed within 6 weeks of the prize winner being notified.
18. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to their name being used for promotional purposes as required by the Promoter.
19. The name and home county of the winner will be available for up to 28 days after the draw by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Race for Life Department, The Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.
Promoter: Cancer Research UK of Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD