Tesco e-survey competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over who are registered to participate in a Race for Life event taking place between 30th April 2016 to 2nd October 2016, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
2. To enter complete the e-survey. This will be sent to each participant by email after their Race for Life event and will be available from 3rd May 2016. No purchase necessary.
3. Entries must be received by 11.55pm on 11th October 2016.
4. Late entries cannot be accepted.
5. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
6. The draw will be held on 13th October 2016.
7. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified system and the winner will be the first entry drawn.
8. There will be one winner who will receive £1,200 worth of Tesco gift cards (£100 worth of gift cards will be sent per month).
9. Tesco Gift card Terms and conditions apply. See www.giftcards.tesco.com/Terms-and-Conditions.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered and cannot be exchanged in part or in full. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable.
11. The winner will be notified by Cancer Research UK via e-mail within 28 days of the closing date.
12. The winner agrees to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
15. The promoter is Tesco Stores Limited, Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt EN8 9SL.