Boost your fundraising
Leave cancer quaking in its boots with these top fundraising ideas:
- Dress down day: ideal if you work in an office. Everyone wear casual clothes for a day and pay a small fee.
- Give cancer a kick: take on cancer with a sponsored kick-boxing or aerobics class at your local gym, workplace or community centre and charge people to take part.
- A night at the movies: have a pyjama party and watch chick flicks. Charge the price of a cinema ticket.
- A sweet treat: ask for a donation and lay on tea, coffee and cakes. No one will be able to resist (in moderation of course!)
- Job swap: sponsor your boss to work on reception or auction your manager’s job for the day.
For even more inspiration you can download our fundraising pack (PDF, 953KB). It’s full of great ideas to help you boost your fundraising total.
More tools to help you raise money
We've also created posters and sponsor forms to help you promote your Race for Life event and gang up on cancer by raising as much money as possible. You'll find these in our fundraising tools.
You can also collect donations and make it cancer’s turn to be afraid with a Race for Life sponsorship form (PDF, 460KB).
It’s cancer’s turn to be afraid
Share your fundraising ideas with others
Had a fundraising burst of brilliance? Share your fundraising tips on Facebook so everyone can give it a go.