Race for Life Schools
Kids today will beat cancer tomorrow
Join us by holding your school's very own Race for Life event in aid of Cancer Research UK.
Race for Life Schools is totally free and easy to organise. It gives you the chance to hold your very own free Race for Life event with your pupils and staff. You can choose a day that fits with your term calendar, both boys and girls can take part and you can choose a distance which suits the age and abilities of your pupils.
We have fantastic support and tools which have all the information you need to run an event, in aid of Cancer Research UK, to help us fund the vital research needed to beat cancer.
What you get from us
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll get a free event kit containing everything you need to organise your Race for Life event:
- A wall planner to track your fundraising
- Medals for everyone taking part
- Fundraising ideas
- Finishing line tape
- Posters to put up around your school
- Back signs so that your pupils can run in memory or in celebration of loved ones
- Sponsorship forms for everyone taking part
- A banner to display outside school