NIVEA SUN Prize Draw 2019
Terms and Conditions
Prize draw rules
- This prize draw is open to all UK primary and secondary schools, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone actively involved with the administration of the prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of the school’s establishment.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, every school that has:
• signed up to enter Race for Life Schools 2019;
• set up a fundraising page via the Cancer Research UK Online Fundraising platform; and
• through that fundraising page raised £300 per school;
will be automatically entered into the prize draw provided that the Promoter has received the sponsorship money which that school has raised (being at least £300 as appropriate) by the Closing Date.
- No registration or return of sponsorship necessary. Subject to these terms and conditions, you can enter the prize draw without entering Race for Life Schools or returning sponsorship money by emailing email@example.com or calling 0300 123 0770 by the Closing Date provided that you are eligible to enter Race for Life Schools under the Race for Life Rules. If you do not want to be included in the prize draw please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only entries received by the Promoter by the Closing Date will be entered into the prize draw.
- Entry is limited to one per school.
- The prize draw is open until 5pm on 5 April 2019 (“Closing Date”).
- Invalid or late entries will not be entered into the prize draw.
- There are two prizes available – one for a primary school and one for a secondary school – each consisting of a Go Ape voucher worth £420 and one NIVEA SUN product per child in the winning school, up to a maximum of 100 per school.
- The winners of the prize draw will be the first valid primary school entry and the first valid secondary school entry selected at random from all the entries in the presence of an independent observer no later than 22 April 2019. Reserve winners will be selected in case original winners cannot be contacted.
- The prizes are subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value or at its sole discretion the cash value of the prize.
- The prizes are provided by Beiersdorf UK Limited and, in respect of the NIVEA SUN products, are subject to the terms and conditions of Beiersdorf UK Limited. The Go Ape vouchers are subject to the terms of the supplier Go Ape which can be found at https://goape.co.uk/about/terms. No warranty and no endorsement is given by the Promoter and any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prizes should be directed to Beiersdorf UK Limited or Go Ape as appropriate.
- The winning schools shall be responsible for organising and paying for all associated arrangements and costs not specifically stated in these terms and conditions (such as transport to and from the experience, food and drink, insurance etc.) and all other incidentals.
- The winning schools will be responsible for ensuring that parents have given consent for their children to participate in the Go Ape experience.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winning school or accept any liability for loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of using and/or taking up (or failing to use and/or take up) the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its employees.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Any entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the Promoter’s decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the prize draw and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend or modify the prize draw or these terms and conditions for any reason in the Promoter’s reasonable discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or incorrect personal details submitted and/or for entries lost, corrupted, delayed or which cannot be sent due to technical errors, network, computer hardware, system or software failures, viruses, bugs and/or interruptions of service or for any other reason beyond its control (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
- Third party, bulk and/or automated applications shall not be accepted and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if it reasonably believes there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or a winner’s conduct is contrary to these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Winners will be notified within seven days of the draw by email or telephone.
- Prizes not claimed within two weeks of the prize winner being notified will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
- Unless otherwise agreed between you and the Promoter, personal information collected from entrants will only be used and/or shared with third parties where necessary in connection with the prize draw and its administration. For more information about how personal information will be handled by the Promoter visit www.cancer.org.uk/privacy.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winning schools by Beiersdorf UK Limited but, for the avoidance of doubt, no personal information relating to entrants will be provided by Cancer Research UK to Beiersdorf UK Limited in order to facilitate this. Only the name
sand address of the winning schools will be shared.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winning schools by Beiersdorf UK Limited but, for the avoidance of doubt, no personal information relating to entrants will be provided by Cancer Research UK to Beiersdorf UK Limited in order to facilitate this. The names of the winning schools only will be shared with Beiersdorf UK Limited.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of them.
- If you have any queries please email email@example.com
Promoter: Cancer Research UK, Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD