The Race for Life app
Download The Race For Life app!
Make the most of your Race for Life experience, download the app and get ready for your event.
Using The Race for Life app, you can:
- Connect to your Cancer Research UK Giving Page, and manage all of your fundraising efforts
- Get updates on donations, and thank people when they donate to your page
- Keep track of all your latest, up-to-date event information
Unlinking your account from the app
If you used the Race for Life app last year, and want to do so again in 2020, you'll need to connect to your new Cancer Research UK Giving Page.
If your Race for Life app is still connected to last year's fundraising page, the easiest way to connect to your new Giving Page is:
- Open the Race for Life app
- Click on the Settings tab at the bottom of the screen
- Click on the 'Unlink account' button
- Confirm that you would like to unlink your account
You'll then be redirected to the Welcome page, where you can search for your 2020 Giving Page, and start using the app again!
Using the app for the first time?
To get started with the The Race for Life app, you need to connect to your Cancer Research UK Giving Page. There are two ways to do this:
1. The easiest way to connect your page is to search for it:
- Click on the "Search for your page here" button
- Search for your Giving Page
- When you find it, click the "Use this page" button at the bottom of the screen
- This should automatically copy the page URL into the address box
- Click "Link your account", check that your event details are correct, and enjoy using the Race for Life app!
- Find the address of the Giving Page which was created for you when you signed up to your Race for Life event. This should be in the "Welcome" email you will have received shortly after signing up to your event.
- Copy this URL into the address box, and click "Link your account"