Race for Life Schools
Schools don't break records, they beat cancer
Join thousands of schools across the country supporting Cancer Research UK and hold your own Race for Life Schools event.
It’s free to take part and easy to organise – you choose the date, location and distance and we’ll send you an event kit with everything you’ll need including medals, back-signs, finish line tape, banners and much more.
Whether you're just one class or the whole school. Running 1k or walking 3k. Together we will beat cancer.
What you get from us
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll get a free event kit with everything you need to plan your Race for Life event, including:
- Posters and a totaliser to decorate your school
- Fundraising tips and a handy checklist to help you plan
- Sponsorship forms for everyone taking part
- Event day banner and finish line tape
- Back signs so that your pupils can run for loved ones
- Medals for everyone!
You may also be contacted by a Cancer Research UK representative to offer support with your event and fundraising.