Race for Life Schools
Let's teach cancer a lesson
Join schools across the country supporting Cancer Research UK and hold your own Race for Life Schools event.
It’s free to take part and easy to organise – you choose the date, location and distance and we’ll send you an event kit with everything you’ll need including medals, back-signs, finish line tape, banners and much more.
Whether you're just one class or the whole school. Running 1k or walking 3k. Together we will beat cancer.
If you are interested in holding your own Race for Life Schools event, registrations will reopen again in September 2019.
What you get from us
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll get a free event kit containing everything you need to organise your Race for Life event:
- A wall planner to track your fundraising
- Medals for everyone taking part
- Fundraising ideas
- Finishing line tape
- Posters to put up around your school
- Back signs so that your pupils can run in memory or in celebration of loved ones
- Sponsorship forms for everyone taking part
- A banner to display outside school
Cancer Research UK is pleased that NIVEA SUN is sponsoring this year’s Race for Life Schools campaign to help you and your pupils stay sun safe this summer.