Scottish Power Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
Prize draw rules
- The promoter is ScottishPower Energy Retail Limited ("ScottishPower"), which has its registered office at 320 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5AD.
- The promotion period will start at 9th May 2017 and end on 30th September 2017
- The Prize Draw is only open to entrants resident in mainland Great Britain, who are 18 years of age or over and who complete Cancer Research UK's Race for Life Survey and leave the required details on the ScottishPower Prize Draw webpage ("Qualifying Entrant").
- Only one entry per Qualifying Entrant.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Each Qualifying Entrant will be entered into a prize draw to win £1,167 This amount is calculated as the equivalent value of a year's supply of Gas and Electricity for an average ScottishPower Gas & Electricity Offer customer on an average ScottishPower Standard Domestic Prices customer with annual mains gas usage of 12,500kWh and annual Standard Rate electricity usage of 3,100kWh, who pays by monthly Direct Debit. Prices effective from 31st March 2017. All figures shown include VAT at the current applicable rate of 5%.
- There will be one winner selected from the Prize Draw. The winner will receive the £1,167 prize payable via cheque (“The Prize").
- The Prize will be allocated based on one random draw of all entries by an independent person held on 30th September 2017.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the prize draw. The Winner must claim their prize within 2 weeks of ScottishPower notifying them and provide a valid postal address for their Prize to be delivered to. If the Winner does not respond within 2 weeks of ScottishPower first attempting to contact them, another Winner will be randomly selected.
- ScottishPower shall not be responsible for any inaccurate information provided by the Winner in accordance with paragraph 10 above, which results in the Prize not being delivered.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. No alternative will be offered.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the ScottishPower Group of companies (or members of their immediate families), ScottishPower's marketing agencies or anyone connected with this promotion.
- ScottishPower reserves the right to: (i) refuse individual participation; and where it is required to do so due to circumstances outside of ScottishPower's reasonable control, (ii) cancel the Prize Draw or any part of it or (ii) alter these terms and conditions, at any time.
- ScottishPower's decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the prize draw.
- The Winner's name will be made available on written request, sending an SAE and providing the request is no later than 8 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.
- You agree that by entering into the Prize Draw, any personal details supplied by you may be used by ScottishPower for the purpose of conducting this promotion and that ScottishPower may also disclose your personal information to any third party it engages to assist it for only the purposes of conducting the Prize Draw.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Scotland.