User Generated Content Terms and Conditions
If we see a photo or video referring to Cancer Research UK or Race for Life in some way, we may contact you to ask if we may use it to promote our organisation and spread the word about our charity! When we contact you, we will ask for your consent to use your photo. Consent means that you confirm:
- You have taken the photo/video and that you own it;
- You have taken the photo/video with the permission of all relevant parties and it does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws;
- You grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to us to use the photo/video in any of our marketing materials, which may include but is not limited to use on our website, email and on social media - including promoted content; No royalties or fee will be payable by us for use of the photo/video;
- We may amend the photo/video to enable us to use it (but will not alter the content of it);
- You acknowledge that you are not able to approve any use of the photo/video or any amends which may be made to enable us to use it; and that if you wish for us to stop using the photo/video, we will take all necessary steps to do this. However, we cannot be held liable for use prior to the date that you withdraw your consent, and you are aware that we will need a reasonable time to take steps to remove the photo/video from all of our marketing materials. During that time, the photo/video may still appear in our marketing materials.