Pretty Muddy® training plan
Let’s climb all over cancer
Pretty Muddy® is a bit more of a workout than our traditional 5k and 10k events, but don't worry - help is on hand from our official training plan partner Kiqplan™.
Their bespoke 12-week training programme is designed specifically to help you train for your Race for Life 5k and 10k events.
It features daily motivational and health tips, nutritional advice, weekly workout videos and walking and running targets. Think of it as a trainer, nutritionist and motivational coach in one - and all for the low cost of £4.99!
Kiqplan™ have also created a special Pretty Muddy® training plan to help get you prepared for the muddy obstacles.
(Note: if you have trouble printing the pdf, save it locally first)
Top tips for everyone
- Wear shoes which are comfortable and supportive.
- Look the part while training with our range of merchandise.
- A good sports bra is a key investment.
- If you’re new to running, start gradually and build up.
- Get your team to train together to keep you all motivated.
- Always go at a pace which feels comfortable to you.
- Make sure you warm up and cool down to avoid injury.
- Eating a balanced diet will keep you feeling great.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
- Remember to stay SunSmart when out in the sun and stay covered up.
If want to know how far 5k is, check out our everyday examples.