Pretty Muddy® training plan
Let’s climb all over cancer
Pretty Muddy® is a bit more of a workout than our traditional 5k and 10k events, but don't worry - help will be on hand as we will be providing you with Pretty Muddy® training plans to help get you prepared for the muddy obstacles.
Full information coming soon!
To find out when the training plans are available make sure you download the Race for Life app. We’ll be posting news of the plans there. You’ll also have access to exclusive training content as well as everything you need to know about your event.
Until then here’s some training tips to get you started:
Top tips for everyone
- Wear shoes which are comfortable and supportive.
- Look the part while training with our range of merchandise.
- A good sports bra is a key investment.
- If you’re new to running, start gradually and build up.
- Get your team to train together to keep you all motivated.
- Always go at a pace which feels comfortable to you.
- Make sure you warm up and cool down to avoid injury.
- Eating a balanced diet will keep you feeling great.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
- Remember to stay SunSmart when out in the sun and stay covered up.
What can I expect?
Pretty Muddy® obstacles will have you scaling an A-frame, climbing over durdles, scrambling under nets and through a mud pit – but all the while having lots of fun.
If want to know how far 5k is, check out our everyday examples.