Pretty Muddy® training plan
Let’s climb all over cancer
Pretty Muddy® is a bit more of a workout than our traditional 5k events, so we’ve created a special Pretty Muddy® training plan with our training partner, Kiqplan™, to help get you prepared for the muddy obstacles.
(Note: if you have trouble printing the pdf, save it locally first)
Looking for your exclusive £4.99 Kiqplan™? The Kiqplan™ 5k App features your 12 week training plan, along with daily tips, motivational articles, advice for the big day and healthy recipe ideas. Buy it now.
Top tips for everyone
- Wear shoes which are comfortable and supportive.
- Look the part while training with our range of merchandise.
- A good sports bra is a key investment.
- If you’re new to running, start gradually and build up.
- Get your team to train together to keep you all motivated.
- Always go at a pace which feels comfortable to you.
- Make sure you warm up and cool down to avoid injury.
- Eating a balanced diet will keep you feeling great.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
- Remember to stay SunSmart when out in the sun and stay covered up.
We also recommend you download the Race for Life app to make sure you're fully prepared and up to date on what's going on at your event.
If want to know how far 5k is, check out our everyday examples.