Pretty Muddy® training plan
Let’s climb all over cancer
Pretty Muddy® is a bit more of a workout than our traditional 5k events, so we’ve created a special training plan with our fitness expert Lucy Wyndham-Read to help get you prepared for the muddy obstacles. We also recommend you download the Race for Life app to get even more advice and help with your training.
Top tips for everyone
- Wear shoes which are comfortable and supportive.
- Look the part while training with our range of merchandise.
- A good sports bra is a key investment.
- If you’re new to running, start gradually and build up.
- Get your team to train together to keep you all motivated.
- Always go at a pace which feels comfortable to you.
- Make sure you warm up and cool down to avoid injury.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
If want to know how far 5k is, check out our everyday examples.