How to sign up as a group
Join forces against cancer
The best way to have fun and raise money at Race for Life is to get together as a group. Lead the way by becoming a Group Leader and get your family and friends involved.
As Group Leader, your job is to rally your team - we'll even send you a special badge to show everyone you’re in charge!
By fundraising together, you can raise vital pounds to help us put an end to cancer.
How to create a group
- Find the event you want to take part in
- If you’re signing up friends or family, you will need their email address, home address and date of birth. You can register up to 10 adults at one time (including yourself)
- Select the fundraising target for either the whole group or per each group member
- After payment, select the option to ‘create a group’
- Choose a group name (this will go on your running number)
- That’s it – all you have to do now is start fundraising
How to join a group
- Join the event you want
- Click on ‘Join a group’
- Use the group page URL that your group leader sent you to search for your group
- Select your group
- Click ‘Join this group’
FIND AN EVENT
Your entry fee can't beat cancer. Only you can.
Do we have to stay together on the day?
Our events aren’t competitive, so you can go as fast or as slow as you want. Whether you walk, run or jog your way round, you are raising money for life-saving research being funded right now.
You could stick together as a group and encourage each other around the course or increase your fundraising by seeing who can go take part in the wackiest (although this would probably mean the slowest) way possible.
In fact, you don’t even have to all be part of the same event. You can be taking part in events all over the country and still be part of the same group. It’s a great way to fundraise with friends and family who you don’t live near.
Whatever you do, remember you are all heroes.
Please note: Your Race number will only have your group name on if you create or join a group during your sign up process. This cannot be added at a later date.