Looking for ways to get creative with your fundraising?
Look no further than our fundraising challenge generator - just pause the video and take on the challenge that shows on your screen.
We've also created some fantastic fundraising packs to help you raise money for your Race for Life event. The packs include everything you'll need to run a fundraising event, including posters, money boxes and much more. And, we've got some socially distanced fundraising ideas below!
Try out our socially distanced fundraising ideas!
We know it's diffucult to fundraise how you normally would at the moment, but why not try out some of our virtual fundraising ideas?
- Share how your training is going by using Strava to track your walks, jogs and runs and sharing on your Giving Page
- Ask your friends and family to sponsor a mile of your 5k walk or run on the day e.g. £5 for 5k
- Host a virtual bake sale and deliver your bakes to people in your local area
- Build a playlist for your walk, jog or run and ask for a song suggestion with every donation
- Host a virtual workout or a socially distanced workout in the park for your friends and family, this is great for your training!
Your entry fee can't beat cancer. Only you can.
Download one of our fundraising packs
A-Z of fundraising ideas
Whether you are a first time or a regular fundraiser we all need a little inspiration sometimes. Luckily there are hundreds of ways you can raise money for Race for Life - and we've put together a handy A-Z of fundraising ideas to get you kickstarted.