P&G Prize Draw 2017
Terms and Conditions
Prize draw rules
Last updated: 5 June 2017
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone actively involved with the administration of the prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and age.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, every person who has shared an image via Twitter and Instagram using #RaceForLife that demonstrates how they’re fundraising using the stickers that come in their Race Pack will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- No registration or return of sponsorship necessary. Subject to these terms and conditions, you can enter the prize draw without entering Race for Life or returning sponsorship money by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0300 123 0770 by the Closing Date provided that you are eligible to enter Race for Life under the Race for Life Rules. If you do not want to be included in the prize draw please email us at email@example.com. Only entries received by the promoter by the Closing Date will be entered into the prize draw.
- Entry is limited to one per person. The individual that posts the image will be given one entry into the prize draw even if fundraising as part of a group.
- There are 35 prizes each consisting of a Procter and Gamble hamper worth up to £100.
- 5 winners will be chosen at random each month from June 2017 – October 2017.
- The winners of the prize draw will be the first five valid entries selected at random from all the entries in the presence of an independent observer. The winner for the previous month will be picked by the end of the first week of the following month and winners will receive their prize within 28 days of providing the promoter with a valid delivery address.
- The prize draw is open until 5pm on 31st October 2017 (“Closing Date”).
- Invalid or late entries will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Winners will be notified via the channel used to enter (Twitter or Instagram)
- The prizes are subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value or at its sole discretion the cash value of the prize.
- The prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer and/or supplier and the no warranty is given by the Promoter.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Any entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the Promoter’s decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the prize draw and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend or modify the prize draw or these terms and conditions for any reason in the Promoter’s reasonable discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or incorrect personal details submitted and/or for entries lost, corrupted, delayed or which cannot be sent due to technical errors, network, computer hardware, system or software failures, viruses, bugs and/or interruptions of service or for any other reason beyond its control (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
- Third party, bulk and/or automated applications shall not be accepted and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if it reasonably believes there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or a winner’s conduct is contrary to these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrect email addresses or incomplete or incorrect personal details provided by a winner. Incomplete or corrupt entries or those not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
- Prizes not claimed within 14 days of the prize winner being notified will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
- Winners agree to their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes as required by the Promoter.
- Unless otherwise agreed between you and the Promoter, personal information collected from entrants will only be used and/or shared with third parties where necessary in connection with the prize draw and its administration.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of them.
- If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoter: Cancer Research UK, Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD