Staff Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions: Race for Life Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”)
- The Prize Draw is open to Cancer Research UK employees who use voucher code “RFLSTAFF” to register to enter a 2021 physical (in person) Race for Life event before 5pm on 30 November 2021 (the “Closing Date”).
- Eligible entrants identified as at the Closing Date will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before the Closing Date if you do not wish to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Eligible entrants will only be entered into the Prize Draw once, irrespective of the number of Race for Life events for which the entrant registers in 2021.
- No registration fee or return of sponsorship money necessary.
- There is one prize, being a £50 Tesco gift card which can be redeemed online (tesco.com) or in any UK Tesco store. The gift card is subject to Tesco’s terms and conditions as printed on the back of the gift card or available on request from Tesco.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. In the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar prize of equal or greater value or, at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
- The prize draw will take place no later than 3 December 2021 (“Draw Date”).
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first valid entry selected at random in the presence of an independent observer from all eligible entries identified as at the Closing Date. Reserve winners will also be selected in case the original winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within 5 days of the Draw Date via their Cancer Research UK email address. No other method of communication will be used.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to communications within 14 calendar days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize to a reserve winner selected as set out above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel or suspend the Prize Draw or (ii) amend these Terms and Conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- Any personal data of entrants obtained in connection with this Prize Draw will only be used and/or shared with third parties where necessary for the proper purposes of the Prize Draw and in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement at http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/terms-and-conditions/privacy-statement.
- The winner acknowledges that the Promoter may request their consent to participate in promotional activity and material relating to the Prize Draw. However, for the avoidance of doubt neither entry into the Prize Draw nor the likelihood of the entrant being the prize winner are conditional upon consent being given.
- The winner’s surname and county will be available for one month after the Draw Date to any employee of Cancer Research UK who sends an email to the following address: email@example.com. If the winner objects to this information being made available, they should inform the Promoter at the earliest opportunity. In such cases, the Promoter will not make their details available but the winner acknowledges that the Promoter may still be required to share their details with the Advertising Standards Authority.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of:
- incorrect or incomplete personal details provided by a winner when claiming the prize;
- any damage or loss resulting from entry into the Prize Draw;
- issues of any kind which may prevent inclusion of an eligible entry into the Prize Draw including (but not limited to) technical faults such as network, computer, hardware or software failures or
- loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of the winner using and/or taking up (or failing to use and/or take up) the prize except where the same is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its employees.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and entrants agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
- If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promoter: Cancer Research UK, 2 Redman Place, London E20 1JQ