Tesco Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
Prize draw rules
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone actively involved with the administration of the prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and age.
2. Subject to these terms and conditions, every person who has:
- signed up to enter Race for Life 2022;
- set up a fundraising page via the Cancer Research UK Online Fundraising platform; and
- through that fundraising page raised £50 individually;
will be automatically entered into the prize draw provided that the Promoter has received the sponsorship money which that person/group has raised (being at least £50 as appropriate) by the Closing Date.
3. No registration or return of sponsorship necessary. Subject to these terms and conditions, you can enter the prize draw without entering Race for Life or returning sponsorship money by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0300 123 0770 by the Closing Date provided that you are eligible to enter Race for Life under the Race for Life Rules. If you do not want to be included in the prize draw please email us at email@example.com. Only entries received by the promoter by the Closing Date will be entered into the prize draw.
4. Entry is limited to one per person. If part of a group, which has returned sponsorship money through its group leader, each individual member of the group will be given one entry into the prize draw, provided that individual has signed up to the relevant group’s fundraising page.
5. The prize draw is open until 5pm on Monday 30th October 2022 (“Closing Date”).
6. Invalid or late entries will not be entered into the prize draw.
7. The prize is a Virgin Experience Day with the option of 85 experiences to choose from. The full selection of experiences can be found here along with terms and conditions of each experience. Participants can choose one experience from the 85 on offer.
8. The winner of the prize draw will be the valid entry selected at random from all the entries in the presence of an independent observer no later than 28th November 2022.
9. The prize is subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value or at its sole discretion the cash value of the prize.
10. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer and/or supplier and no warranty is given by the Promoter.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Any entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the Promoter’s decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the prize draw and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend or modify the prize draw or these terms and conditions for any reason in the Promoter’s reasonable discretion.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or incorrect personal details submitted and/or for entries lost, corrupted, delayed or which cannot be sent due to technical errors, network, computer hardware, system or software failures, viruses, bugs and/or interruptions of service or for any other reason beyond its control (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
15. Third party, bulk and/or automated applications shall not be accepted and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if it reasonably believes there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or a winner’s conduct is contrary to these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrect email addresses or incomplete or incorrect personal details provided by a winner. Incomplete or corrupt entries or those not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
17. The winner will be notified within seven days of the draw by email or telephone.
18. If the prize is not claimed within 6 weeks of the prize winner being notified, the prize will be awarded to a new winner selected as set out above.
19. The winner agrees to their name and photograph(s) being used for promotional purposes as required by the Promoter.
20. By entering this prize draw, the winner agrees that the Promoter may request the winner’s express written consent to use his/her surname and county of residence to announce the winner of the Prize Draw. Where the winner has given their consent the surname and home county of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the draw on the Race for Life website.
21. Unless otherwise agreed between you and the Promoter, personal information collected from entrants will only be used and/or shared with third parties where necessary in connection with the prize draw and its administration.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of them.
23. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoter: Cancer Research UK, 2 Redman Place, London, E20 1JQ