Race for Life at Home
Race for Life at Home 2022
Race for Life at Home - sign up to help beat cancer, wherever you are
If you can't join us at a Race for Life event this year, you can still get involved by signing up to Race for Life at Home. Take on your very own Race for Life and raise money for life-saving cancer research from wherever you are.
Everyone has a reason to Race for Life. Who will you Race for?
Sign up to Race for Life at Home today, and together we will beat cancer.
How do I take part?
You can take part in Race for Life at Home in whatever way suits you. Here are some handy steps on how to take part:
- Sign up here and choose the month in which you'll take on your Race for Life at Home
- Set yourself a fundraising target. You'll automatically be sent your Race for Life medal in the post once you've raised the minimum fundraising target of £50
- Choose any distance and organise your route! Our normal Race for Life events are 3k, 5k or 10k, and we've got training plans that can help you reach your distance
Sign up and you'll receive...
A Race for Life medal to wear with pride! Simply raise £50 and we'll automatically send you your medal in the post.
- Your very own Cancer Research UK Giving Page to personalise. Edit it and share it with all of your friends and family so they know you're taking part. Did you know? If you set a target on your fundraising page, you can raise 46% more sponsorship!
- A digital fundraising pack and emails full of training and fundraising tips to help support you with your Race for Life at Home
- Access to our Race for Life Super Supporters Facebook group - become a part of the supportive Race for Life community
Make the most out of your Race for Life at Home
Whether it's from your local park or back garden, there are a few things you can do to enhance your Race for Life experience...